FRAUD CRIME MANAGEMENT
Maintain your business reputation, uncover weak spots, monitor processes, forecast fraud, waste, and abuse before they happen and strengthen your infrastructure and system to eliminate fraudulent activities and combat improper payments by utilizing intelligence protection.
Using Fraud Crime Management, you’ll be able to:
- Combine advanced analytics, AI, and machine learning with traditional detection methods to uncover suspicious actions. We have integrated advanced detection analytics like, graph analytics, social network analysis, anomaly detection, and text analytics.
- Uncover hidden suspicious rings across your different channels by leveraging intelligent case management, entity link analysis, AI, and machine learning methods such as outlier detection.
- Identify threats in real-time and suggest new rules and scenarios to reduce the risk of fraud, waste, and abuse.
- Reduce false positives by monitoring different accounts belonging to the same customer.
- Leverage predictive alert analytics to triage, automate decisions and prioritize investigative efforts effectively.
- Use multiple deployment options to minimize your capital investment, simplify IT operations, and get you up and running fast with our standard technology foundation and modular security intelligence solutions.
- Manage your enterprise data across all your channels from one platform.
handling all the data portals
Fraud Crime Management Across Industries
Telecommunication: Fraud Analytics
Through our advanced analytics solutions and hybrid technologies, we help companies predict and handle subscription fraud, dealer fraud, revenue share fraud, SIM boxing, and more. Our solution also manages credit risk assessment, collections, and revenue assurance.
By using this solution, you’ll be able to:
- Combat fraud through an encompassing end-to-end solution that uncovers gaps in your system and alerts you before outsiders try to exploit those gaps.
- Identify fraud cases by optimizing your credit scoring procedures.
- Create a seamless onboarding process for non-fraudulent clients.
- Integrate AI into your fraud management process and automate manual tasks, freeing you to make business decisions.
Government and public sector: Social Services
Through advanced integrated data analytics, ABG helps in the proactive implementation of government social welfare policies, including detecting fraudulent activities and tracking customer-government interactions for improved social security.
Through this solution, your social services will:
- Optimize the services and benefits delivery time for citizens.
- Find incorrect payments and benefits before they exit the agency and reroute them to their rightful owners.
Banking Financial Crime and Fraud Analytics
With our AI, ML, and regtech technologies, your financial institution will be:
- Equipped with optimum fraud detection, effective investigations, aggregated suspicious activity monitoring, and reporting will take a proactive protection approach.
- Apply an advanced strategy for detecting suspicious transactions in areas such as AML, CFT sanctions screening, and beneficial ownership.
- Use hybrid analytics to handle alerts, test scenarios, respond faster to evolving risks, and comply with banking regulations.
- Find fraud and reduce false positives by processing all data in real-time or batch.
Utility and Energy: Procurement Integrity
ABG’s AI and ML integrated solution enables a multifaceted approach that combines internal controls, audits, and an analytics platform to identify and bring forward high-risk concerns before significant losses occur.
Through this solution, you’ll be able to:
- Discover subtle procurement fraud instances and handle them.
- Automate data management, and give analysts a user-friendly interface to analyze data and extract insights.
- Locate and identify high-risk events before allocating money and resources.
- Accelerate time to value with procurement models that provide objective, data-driven risk screening to identify high- and low-risk purchase orders, suppliers, invoices, and payments.
- Make objective, data-driven risk checks to identify high and low-risk purchase orders, suppliers, invoices, and payments.
Healthcare: Health Care Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
With the right tools, you can detect critical points where money, waste, and abuse jeopardize the health care system and reduce patient care quality.
By using health care fraud, waste, and abuse analytics, you’ll be able to:
- Detect and track variations in care delivery and related financial implications through analyzing past data.
- Analyze categories, identify areas where cost reduction can be performed, and then implement a plan to improve costs and financial incentives for care.
- Analyze and report suspicious payment submissions and their conditions for future audits
- Identify new potential suspects and monitor their actions.
- Increase risk detection metrics and uncover seemingly unsuspicious claims between teams to discover fraudulent rings
- Set high alert indicators and monitors to quickly detect and alert you in cases of high-priority fraudulent activities and decrease the number of false positives.
Insurance: Insurance Fraud
The best way to stop fraud is to predict when and where it could happen and fortify these areas to avoid fraudulent activity, which is done using AI and machine learning.
By using insurance fraud analytics, you’ll be able to:
- Find fraud using FNOL and detect fraudulent attempts or actual fraud with real-time and batch data analysis utilizing AI and machine learning.
- Detect and stop fraudsters from taking new policies at the point of policy inception
- Empower your investigators with a tangible interface for managing the whole case process.
- Do an intelligent data search and collection to help investigators have all the necessary data to carry out their investigation successfully.
- Discover previously undetected fraud relationships using link analysis.