Job Overview: Support Engineer is a professional who provides technical…
Support Engineer is a professional who provides technical support and assistance to
customers. He is responsible for logging tickets, responding, and updating status of the
tickets, performing first level of analysis as per the SOP, assigning tickets to technical
team and adhering to defined SLA for the customer. Their primary responsibility is to
ensure an adherence to the client SLA and assist on customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance
over the phone, email, Ticketing software
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Work on assigned shifts for 24*7 support
- Log incidents/tickets received through the different channels
- Acknowledge and Respond to the tickets
- Provide responses as per the defined SLA with the client
- Perform first level of investigation and assign priority level to the tickets
- Assign/Escalate tickets to technical support team for resolution
- Maintain the SLA for response times and resolution times of the customers
- Document the resolution steps and create SOP for recurring issues
- BSc or equivalent in IT/ Computer Science degree
- 1 year of experience as support resource
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience as a Help Desk Technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products,
databases, and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
Candidates who are interested and match the above criteria can apply by sending the
updated resume to email@example.com mentioning “Support Engineer” in the
Job Overview: The Bid Manager will provide comprehensive Bid Management…
The Bid Manager will provide comprehensive Bid Management support for Sales and Presales in
answering customers’ RFx. He/She will provide end to end Bid Management service for production of
quality proposal documents and is accountable for the delivery of quality proposals to new and
existing customers, ensuring response meets customer requirements in-line with the request
received and in line with the overall bid strategy.
- The Bid Manager will assemble and lead a virtual bid team to include the relevant
product, service pre-sales, sales and other business functions to define, create and
deliver winning Bids.
- The Bid Manager is responsible for developing and implementing bid procedures and
processes which are fit for purpose for the business’s needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Bid Manager will review requirements with stakeholders from Presales, Sales,
consulting and Domain expertise according to a defined process set by the Bid manager
and collect initial feedback.
- The bid manager will thereafter reconcile risks, opportunities, and resource constraints
to communicate a bid / no bid decision.
- The Bid Manager works with business stakeholders from Sales, Presales and Consulting
to define and get buy-in on a bid win strategy.
Bid Preparation Phase:
- The Bid Manager will define and communicate win themes based on the agreed upon
bid rationale and win strategy to all stakeholders.
- The Bid Manager will prepare a customer requirement and ownership responsibility
matrix to distribute sections of the bid to the corresponding stakeholders and track
- Initiates and maintains the bid deliverables, i.e.: Bid dashboard/register, project plan,
staffing plan, response plan, etc.
- Ensures the proposal structure and bid approach fit the customer bid requirements.
- Ensures Risks are assessed, documented and mitigated.
- Acts as the single point of contact between SAS and partners if the bid requires external
- Consolidates internal submissions, review overall bid for coherency, formatting
consistency and generate the draft submission for legal and pricing review.
- The Bid Manager will govern the overall bid process from ensuring necessary approvals
are taken for special terms and conditions, and pricing discounts in alignment with
authority ladders. The Bid Manager will maintain a database of special conditions and
approvals for every bid.
- Contributes to knowledge management and improvements to Best Practices by
archiving/documenting all bid information in dedicated databases.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experienced in the creation and formatting of high-quality bid response documentation.
- Carries strong business acumen
- Proven ability to lead direct or virtual teams in a competitive multi-site /multi country
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Full command on English Language (spoken and written).
- Good communication skills in languages other than English such as Arabic and French
are highly preferred
- Able to prioritize and schedule workload and self-time-manage.
- Experience of working in a deadline driven environment (e.g., customer RFP/RFI).
How to apply:
Interested candidates who match the above requirements, shall send their updated resumes to
firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Bids Manager” in the subject of the email.