The usual data analytics happens on-site, where you can access and utilize data sets. On the other hand, Cloud analytics happens online, where the data is hosted and accessed online.
Analytics systems hosted in the cloud allow users to access, aggregate, analyze, and utilize data.
Cloud services are recommended because they:
- Take less time and resources to be set up
- Extremely private and secure
- Can be accessed from anywhere by authorized personnel
- Easier to maintain and keep up to date with the latest platforms and technologies
aggregate, analyze, and utilize data
Our system is rooted in FinOps, bringing financial accountability to the variable model spending of the cloud and helping enterprises master the unit economics of the cloud.
Whether you aim to take your on-premise to the cloud version or manage your multiple clouds, we help you achieve your goal swiftly by utilizing our advanced technology.
Our goal is to help you increase your cloud efficiency while decreasing your spending.
FinOps presents a new set of practices and standards around cloud financial management to technology, business, and finance professionals.
By leveraging the FinOps strategy, you are facilitated to introduce the best FinOps practices into your business in the simplest way possible.
By using the Multi-Cloud Management service, you’ll be able to:
- Get a complete set of features to help you quickly implement the FinOps strategy.
- Get unlimited users. Unlimited cloud resources. Unlimited teams. Unlimited cloud applications.
- Bring financial accountability to the variable spend model of the cloud, empowering distributed teams to make business trade-offs between speed, cost, and quality.
- Leverage technology, business, and finance to optimize cloud vendor management, rate, and discounting by enabling your cross-functional FinOps team to adopt a definitive series of procurement best practices.
- Implement a set of tools and best practices to help us manage your cloud by controlling your IT spend, optimizing your environments, and strengthening security and compliance to ensure your business continuity while protecting your critical business data.
Software as a service (SAAS)
It's a ready-to-deploy system with all your fundamental cloud analytics needs, empowering you to access and analyze your data to make solid business decisions. This service is available for various industries like education, healthcare, etc.
- Swift Launch: your cloud analytics are ready and running in no time
- Cost-efficient: instead of spending your budget on hardware tools, you can now direct it toward your team of analysts
- Stability and reliability: with solid infrastructure and robust analytical tools, you can rest assured that your data is stable and secure
- Focus on analyzing the data and leave management, technical support, and maintenance on us.
Now that you have data, what about the insights?
With this service, you can leave it up for our experienced analysts to scour your data, discover insights, uncover patterns, and find opportunities and give you all of this to build a strong strategy and make growth-oriented decisions.
- Insights sourced by analytic experts.
- Swiftly receive insights that are made with business and technology in mind.
- Get analytics that drive results.
- Choose what suits your business, whether cloud or on-site deployment options.
Discover everything you need to know, from patterns to untapped opportunities you can take and have a competitive advantage.
To detect Fraud activities, you need to have alerts built into your system, and business rules applied. But with our service, all you need to provide us with is the current relevant data. We'll handle everything from data transformation to developing and managing analytical models and business rules to alert-management reports and social network analysis. This way, your business will remain protected against Fraud.
Get insights on your campaign performance and customer behavior and use these insights to adjust your strategy and customize it to suit your customers and increase your conversion rate.
Understand the patterns, trends, and retail opportunities, then use this information to create a profitable strategy for your products and services.