Make Better decisions by incorporating machine learning, AI, and integrated data. By leveraging technology and automation, you can increase the value given without consuming much time.
In addition to that, healthcare analytics is cost-effective as well. Health complications are costly, but they can be avoided when analytics are used, helping doctors and healthcare professionals get to patients faster and helping patients get the care they need once they need it.
Healthcare Analytic Solutions
By leveraging health and non-health data, you can get complete insights into individual patients, groups, and populations, enabling you as a healthcare professional to access and understand insights to help you release regulations and protocols to enhance the population's health and healthcare.
By using healthcare analytics, you'll be able to:
- Leverage clinical and operational data to get actionable insights to help you make better healthcare decisions and improve healthcare outcomes.
- Decrease surgical and medication errors that occur through empowering sharing.
- Recognize patients with a high risk for infection and plan their recovery accordingly from discharge time to follow-up.
- Study community insights and predict healthcare services that are going to be needed in the future
- Be able to give a complete and transparent report on the human and financial effect of the whole person's care on the patients and population in general.
Utilize advanced predictive, simulative, and optimization data analytics with the working experience we got from partnering with the world's top healthcare organizations and providers to help you run smooth healthcare operations.
By using operational analytics, you'll be able to:
- Understand where vulnerabilities lie and take action to strengthen them
- Expect complications and avoid them successfully.
- Establish risk reduction strategies
- Sync all the insights across all the devices for easy and fast access
- Stay connected to real-time analytics on IoMT (internet of medical things) by receiving data from sensors, devices, and wearables, then use the analytics to make better decisions that increase patient care.
Health Care Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
With the right tools, you can detect critical points where money, waste, and abuse jeopardize the health care system and reduce patient care quality.
By using health care fraud, waste, and abuse analytics, you'll be able to:
- Detect and track variations in care delivery and related financial implications through analyzing past data.
- Analyze categories, identify areas where cost reduction can be performed, and then implement a plan to improve costs and financial incentives for care.
- Analyze and report suspicious payment submissions and their conditions for future audits
- Identify new potential suspects and monitor their actions.
- Increase risk detection metrics and uncover seemingly unsuspicious claims between teams to discover fraudulent rings
- Set high alert indicators and monitors to quickly detect and alert you in cases of high-priority fraudulent activities and decrease the number of false positives.
Navigating the Impacts of Covid-19 using analytics
Any healthcare entity and all industries have been affected by Covid-19. Using healthcare analytics solutions, you can effectively navigate this pandemic with predictive analytics to help you control the spread before it happens.
By using Covid-19 analytics, you'll be able to:
- Raise situational awareness for critical response analysis: Identify outbreak parameters and threats and set strategies to predict and act upon high-risk outbreak situations to minimize the outbreak and mobilize healthcare resources to the needed areas.
- Set epidemiological models: predictive analytics will help you understand how the pandemic will flow in the population, what would the infection rates be, which will help you in calculating supply chain impact and products demand, as well as set in place the proper precautionary measures to minimize the spread of the disease.
- Optimize medical resources: utilizing analytics will help you anticipate medical resource needs, including hospital capacity, personnel, critical medical equipment, and personal protective equipment (PPE). This way, your health organization can be ready throughout the heat of the crisis and move through it while providing the best care possible.
- Contact Tracing Investigations for Public Health: through utilizing vital link analysis, text and geospatial search and analysis, interactive network building, and visualization, we can help public health officials understand the rapidly changing pandemic health scene and proactively identify contact risks and super spreaders.
- Real-world evidence: For therapies and vaccines to be developed, health organizations must share their data with other companies responsible for medicine manufacturing and distribution. Forecast patients' recovery and set paths for follow-up by utilizing real-world data from internal and third-party sources, including point-of-care systems, electronic medical records, claims, and third-party data providers.