Senior Account Manager will be accountable for vertical performance and overall revenue. Create strategic territory plans and testing of new ideals to efficiently maximize sales opportunities
Job Location: UAE
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Acquire a diverse range of large size/ key accounts across different industries, from key accounts to local players in a scalable way.
- Cultivate relationships with customers to help maximize their sales potential on ABG.
- Communicate ABG’s business strengths and brand value to suppliers and create success plans for long term sustainable relationships.
- Collaborate with various functions in the company in UAE – marketing to maximize sales to improve efficiency, customer services to drive satisfaction and repeats, finance to ensure accurate payment and minimize risk.
- Provide market leading technology vendors with relevant information on identifying market trends and competitor updates.
- Build and lead a strong Business Development relationship in the region to deliver tangible results.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Business Development / Account Management
- Familiarity with IT Software Solutions Selling
- Operational excellence mind-set and experience. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable propositions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience, additional qualifications in relevant areas highly desired.
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations.
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
- Analytical with a strong bias for data-based decisions, able to gather and synthesize data from multiple sources
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast-paced environment and constantly evolving environment
- Proficiency in English and Arabic is a plus
- Experience in UAE
Candidates who are interested and match the above criteria can apply by sending the updated resume to email@example.com mentioning “Senior Account Manager – UAE” in the email’s subject.