The Fulfilment Account Manager leads the process which creates a client submission or bid or a proposal intended to form the basis of substantive negotiation and agreement. The Fulfilment AE will assemble and lead a virtual bid team to include the relevant product, service pre-sales, sales and other business functions to define, create and deliver winning Bids. The Fulfilment AE is responsible for developing and implementing bid procedures and processes which are fit for purpose for the business’s needs. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines. It will require strong people management and influencing skills in a dynamic sales environment.
Job Location: Cairo Office.
Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities:
The Fulfillment Account Manager owns the end-to-end process of RFP submissions with all the details, including:
- upload documents & be sure it’s on the right place on the portal to avoid any fatal mistakes in proposals submissions.
- review requirements with stakeholders from Presales, Sales, consulting and Domain expertise according to a defined process set by the Bid manager and collect initial feedback.
- reconcile risks, opportunities, and resource constraints to communicate a bid / no bid decision.
- works with business stakeholders from Sales, Presales and Consulting to define and get buy-in on a bid win strategy.
Bid Preparation Phase:
- define and communicate win themes based on the agreed upon bid rationale and win strategy to all stakeholders
- prepare a customer requirement and ownership responsibility matrix to distribute sections of the bid to the corresponding stakeholders and track progress milestones.
- review submissions made against this matrix to ensure project phasing, implementation approach pricing, contracting, and terms are coherent with the defined win strategy and themes.
- Act as the single point of contact between SAS and partners if the bid requires external communication.
- consolidate internal submissions, review overall bid for coherency, formatting consistency and generate the draft submission for legal and pricing review.
- govern overall bid process from ensuring necessary approvals are taken for special terms and conditions, and pricing discounts in alignment with authority ladders. The Bid manager will maintain a database of special conditions and approvals for every bid.
- 2-4 years of experience in IT Services OR Product industry Years of Experience
- Business degree educated or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to understand, support and where necessary reconcile strategic business and tactical sales objectives.
- Strong in MSOffice
- Proven capability in delivering winning, multi-million dollar product or complex services opportunities. Ideally a background in solutions and services and experience of biding from opportunity identification through to project delivery, including opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions and solution delivery.
- Must be comfortable working with senior management. Will be conversant with the competitive marketplace and the analytics value proposition. Sound commercial understanding, P&L, and risk management skills.
- Solid understanding and management of internal governance procedures.
Candidates who are interested and match the above criteria can apply by sending the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Fulfillment Account Manager” in the email’s subject.