Financial Analyst will be accountable for analyzing financial statements and predicting the future performance of the company. The role will partner and support the Head of Finance in driving financial performances and supporting key business processes.
Job Location: Cairo Office.
Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Analyze the organization’s business activities and advise management on financial matters and impact of business transactions and decisions.
- Support managers in forecasting the future results of their business.
- Collect, compile, verify and analyze financial information and economic indicators.
- Evaluate industry, economic, financial and market trends to forecast the organization’s short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on financial issues to functional managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Assure correctness of information including order book, late cost reserves, accruals and pre to post calculations.
- Develop and implement annual budgets in line with global budgeting guidelines.
- Advise business leadership of opportunities and risks impacting business performance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related discipline
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience in business control/financial analysis/budgeting in IT field and/or System Integrator
- Excellent user of MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong business acumen, analytical & communication skills with the ability to present complex data across different levels at the organization
- Business Partnering mindset and ability to collaborate effectively and influence stakeholders
- Odoo knowledge is an added value
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria (should have previous experience in IT industry), can apply be sending the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Financial Analyst” in the email’s subject.