Customer Success Manager will manage a portfolio of customers with the goal of supporting the customer from onboarding through technology adoption and use expansion. In addition to focusing on customer satisfaction and driving renewals, the Customer Success Manager must also have a long-term perspective and vision as the trusted advisor and primary escalation point for existing customers. The CSM will act as an integral part of ABG’s long-term relationship with its customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized and the ultimate success of the business relationship.
Job Location: Cairo Office.
Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary post-sale point of contact to develop strong customer advocates at all levels of the organization that enable the CSM to become a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Responsible for customer communications and conflict resolution.
- Jointly define success with customers by understanding the business problems customers are trying to solve in order to best manage the adoption of the software and exceed customer expectations.
- Create and execute Customer Success Plans that set the vision for strategic adoption and usage to align with the business needs and goals of the customer.
- Monitor Customer Success through metrics and other measurements.
- Develop an understanding of our services available to help customers adopt and leverage the software to meet their goals and business needs.
- Discover opportunities for additional software, services, educations and references and direct leads accordingly.
- Introduce new versions of software to existing customers.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Sales, business partner relationship development, or technical functions within the technology industry.
- Excellent knowledge of basic sales techniques
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work and learn independently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-volume sales environment
- Knowledge of SAS products, solutions and services preferred
- Knowledge of Data/Analytics solutions
- Exposure to any the following industries preferred Banking / Insurance / Telcos
Candidates who are interested and match the above criteria can apply by sending the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Customer Success Manager” in the email’s subject.